Sunday, March 25, 2012

Thank You For Feeding The Zombies

Sometimes I wonder why I get up at 5:30 in the morning to torture myself--I mean run. Especially those mornings when I have to wear a beanie cap, mittens and a parka. It helps to imagine I'm training for the ultimate...like the zombie apocalypse. When that sucker hits, I swear I'm going to be the fastest guy on the block. Until then, I'll keep preparing myself with challenging events like the Mud Run! Six miles of mud, five foot walls, push-ups, sit ups, drill sergeants...and a beer tent at the half way point--it's a blast. And I mean that in the 'thank god I made it to the end' way. Seriously, I love to run, so to all those runners out there, keep on truckin, and to those who don't-- thank you for feeding the zombies.

No comments:

Post a Comment